1. A Kautz-based Wireless Sensor and Actuator Network for Real-time, Fault-Tolerant and Energy-Efficient Transmission.
2. A Novel Approach for Efficient Usage of Intrusion Detection System in Mobile Ad Hoc Networks.
3. A pseudonym management system to achieve anonymity in vehicular Ad hoc networks.
4. Adaptive and Channel-Aware Detection of Selective Forwarding Attacks in Wireless Sensor Networks.
5. ART: An Attack-Resistant Trust Management Scheme for Securing Vehicular Ad Hoc Networks.
6. Analysis of One-Time Random Projections for Privacy Preserving Compressed Sensing.
7.Cost-aware caching: Caching more (costly items) for less (ISPs operational expenditures).
8. Cluster-Based Routing for the Mobile Sink in Wireless Sensor Networks With Obstacles.
9. Contact Duration Aware Data Replication in DTNs with Licensed and Unlicensed Spectrum.
10. A Novel Approach for Efficient Usage of Intrusion Detection System in Mobile Ad Hoc Networks.
11. Dictionary Based Secure Provenance Compression for Wireless Sensor Networks.
12. Dual Authentication and Key Management Techniques for Secure Data Transmission in Vehicular Ad Hoc Networks.
13. Energy and Memory Efficient Clone Detection in Wireless Sensor Networks.
14. Geographic and Opportunistic Routing for Underwater Sensor Networks.
15. Mimicry Attacks against Wireless Link Signature and New Defense using Time-Synched Link Signature.
16. Mitigating Denial of Service Attacks in OLSR Protocol Using Fictitious Nodes.
17. Opportunistic Routing With Congestion Diversity in Wireless Ad Hoc Networks.
18. Reliable and Efficient Data Acquisition in Wireless Sensor Networks in the Presence of Transfaulty Nodes.
19. Secure Transmission Against Pilot Spoofing Attack: A Two-Way Training-Based Scheme.
20. Top-k Query Processing and Malicious Node Identification Based on Node Grouping in MANETs.