1.Skin mechanical properties and hydration measured with mobile phone camera
2.A Generative Probabilistic Model and Discriminative Extension for Brain Lesion Segmentation –With Application to Tumour and Stroke
3.An Automatic Learning – based Framework for Robust Nucleus Segmentation
4.Brain MR Image tumour Segmentation with 3-Dimensional Intracranial structure deformation feature.
5.Brain tumour classification using two-tier classifier with adaptive segmentation technique.
6.Novel Accurate and Fast Optic Disc detection in retinal images with Vessel Distribution and Directional characteristics.
7.Skin Mechanical Properties and Hydration Measured With Mobile Phone Camera
8.Automatic detection of tuberculosis in chest radiographs using a combination of textual ,focal, and shape abnormality analysis.
9.Recognizing Focal Liver Lesions in CEUS with Dynamically Trained Latent Structured Models.
10.Red Lesion Detecting Using Dynamic shape features for Diabetic Retinopathy Screening.
11.Adaptive Pairing Reversible Watermarking.
12. A Patch – Based Approach for the segmentation of pathologies: Application to Glioma Labelling.
13.Fast Optic Disc Detection in Retinal Images with Vessel allotment.
14.Automatic hookworm detection in wireless capsule endoscopy images.
15.Brain cancer hankie discovery in T1-weighted MR images
1.Security-Enhanced Alignment-Free Fuzzy Vault-Based Fingerprint Cryptosystem Using Pair-Polar Minutiae Structures.
2.Distance-Based Encryption: How to Embed Fuzziness in Biometric-Based Encryption.
3.Fingerprint Liveness Detection From Single Image Using Low-Level Features and Shape Analysis.
4.Fingerprint Liveness Detection Using Convolutional Neural Networks.
5.Iris Recognition Based on Human-Interpretable Feature
6. Suspecting Less and Doing Better: New Insights on Palm print Identification for Faster and More Accurate Matching.
7. Aging Face Recognition: A Hierarchical Learning Model Based on Local Patterns Selection
8. Complementary Cohort Strategy for Multimodal Face Pair Matching.
9. Facial Sketch Synthesis Using Two-dimensional Direct Combined Model-based Face-Specific Markov Network
10. Class-wise Sparse and Collaborative Patch Representation for Face Recognition
11. Local-Gravity-Face (LG-face) for Illumination-Invariant and eterogeneous Face Recognition
12. Robust Point Set Matching for Partial Face Recognition
13.Discriminant Incoherent Component Analysis
14. Dynamic Facial Expression Recognition With Atlas Construction and sparse representation
15. Feature Learning and Object Recognition Framework forUnderwater Fish Images
16.Feature and Region Selection for Visual Learning
17 .Contrast Driven Elastica for Image Segmentation
18. Interactive Image Segmentation Using Adaptive Constraint Propagation.
19.Image Deblurring via Enhanced Low-Rank Prior Image Processing
20.Adaptive Pairing Reversible Watermarking Image Processing
21.Adaptive Steganalysis Based on Embedding Probabilities of Pixels Image Processing
22.Content-Adaptive Steganography by Minimizing Statistical Detectability
23.Game Theory and Adaptive Steganography Image Processing
24. Antipodally Invariant Metrics for Fast Regression-Based Super-Resolution
25.FRESH—FRI-Based Single-Image Super-Resolution Algorithm
26.CCR: Clustering and Collaborative Representation for Fast Single Image Super-Resolution
27.Consistent Coding Scheme for Single-Image Super-Resolution Via Independent Dictionaries
28.Single-Image Super-Resolution Using Active-Sampling Gaussian Process Regression
29.Super-Interpolation With Edge-Orientation-Based Mapping Kernels for Low Complex 2× Upscaling Image Processing
30.A Completely Blind Video Integrity Oracle
31.An Approach to Streaming Video Segmentation With Sub-Optimal Low-Rank Decomposition
32. Patch-Based Video Denoising With Optical Flow Estimation
33.Surveillance Video Synopsis via Scaling Down Objects
34.Blind Quality Assessment of Tone-Mapped Images Via Analysis of
Information, Naturalness, and Structure
35.CASAIR: Content and Shape-Aware Image Retargeting and Its Applications
36.Contrast Enhancement by Nonlinear Diffusion Filtering
37.Cross-View Action Recognition via Transferable Dictionary Learning
38.Deep Ranking for Person Re-Identification via Joint Representation Learning
39.Dense and Sparse Reconstruction Error Based Saliency Descriptor
40.Depth Estimation Using a Sliding Camera
41.Detection of Moving Objects Using Fuzzy Color Difference
Histogram Based Background Subtraction
42.Effective Active Skeleton Representation for Low Latency Human Action Recognition
43.Fast and Provably Accurate Bilateral
44.Human Visual System-Based Saliency Detection for High Dynamic Range Content
45.Illuminant-Based Transformed Spaces for Image Forensics
46. Weakly Supervised Fine-Grained Categorization With Part-Based Image Representation
47.Learn Sparse Dictionaries for Edit Propagation
48.Learning of Multimodal Representations With Random Walks on the Click Graph
49. Misaligned Image Integration With Local Linear Model
50. Multiscale Edge Detection Using a Finite Element Framework for Hexagonal Pixel-Based Images
51.Nonconvex Nonsmooth Low Rank Minimization via Iteratively Reweighted Nuclear Norm
52.Non-Local Auto-Encoder With Collaborative Stabilization for Image Restoration
53.One-Class Writer-Independent Offline Signature Verification Using Feature Dissimilarity Thresholding
53.Perceptual Visual Security Index Based on Edge and Texture Similarities
54.Robust Image Hashing With Ring Partition and Invariant Vector Distance
55. Salient Region Detection via High-Dimensional Color Transform and Local Spatial Support
56. Simple to Complex Transfer Learning for Action
57. Tasking on Natural Statistics of Infrared Images
58.Texture-Independent Long-Term Tracking Using Virtual Corners
59.Two-Level QR Code for Private Message Sharing and Document Authentication
60. Robust Blur Kernel Estimation for License Plate Images From Fast Moving Vehicles
61.Vehicle License Plate Recognition Based on Extremal Regions and Restricted Boltzmann Machines